Search recent material (articles, podcast, news) discussing ways in which plastic will be used in the future to improve the current crisis. Be able to explain why plastic is causing a problem and what your stance is on the matter.
20 minutes: skim through other student’s material
30 minutes: introduce your discovery and summarize the important details
- What is your stance on the current plastic crisis?
- How much do you know about the situation?
- Do you have any interesting possible solutions in mind?
- What do you do to contribute to fixing this problem?
- How does this crisis affect us and our daily lives?